Sunday, July 31, 2011

I love my baby!!!!!

Weddings are awesome and lately, I have been attending a lot of them and also watching a lot of them on YouTube....lol (Love is a Beautuful Thing). With all of this romance and love going on around me, I started to wonder...when did these people get to that level. Relationships are hard and it amazes me how a lot of people get to the point of marriage. I understand that it takes time and effort to make it to that level but how much time and effort is enough. One day I hope to find my own Mr. Right where every piece of the puzzle fits and it just couldn't be more perfect But before then, trust me I have been dreaming of "my dream wedding" and of course "Mr. Right". I am patiently waiting for GOD to work out his perfect plan. :-)

Enjoy some videos...they are so cute :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment