Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Movie Watch: In The Cupboard


So this the new movie coming out of Royal Arts Academy, produced and directed by Desmond Elliot. It stars Uti Nwachukwu, Ini Edo, Alex Ekubo, Lydia Forson, Biola Segun Williams and Morris Sesay. Check out the trailer below

I was having one of those days when I just missed Nigeria and my family so much. I was online watching movie trailers and just looking up what's happening in Naij. Which just made me sadder cos I can't watch a lot of the movies since they haven't been premiered here. But I realized, what's the point of being sad, I should always make the best out of what I have, Nothing Do Me!!!!!! lol, think I'm on crack.

God, I thank you :)
Till Next Time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

1 comment:

  1. Hi You can watch new movies like Holding Hope, Broken Silence and Private Storm here http://www.africanmoviesclips.com just search for the movies and viola!! You can watch Kunle Afolayan's The Figurine Araromire here http://www.arodrive2.com/view_video.php?viewkey=771835c2e1acb19fde2d&page=1&viewtype=basic&category= . Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete