Friday, July 15, 2011

Print Me Addicted

So, I don't know if you guys know about Genevieve Nnaji being invited to the Net-A-Porter party in honor of the dynamic duo behind Dolce & Gabbana, Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce. She wore a leopard print dress by the designer from their A/W11 collection. Naomi Campbell, Queen Latifah were among the many celebrities who were also in attendance.
Genevieve with Dolce, she looks so cute

It's like the IV said, "Wear leopard print or you won't get in" lol
I just love what she wore because leopard print is my current obsession. And I know if they had invited me, I would have fit right in because it seems wearing some sort of print was a requirement.
Below are some leopard print stuff that I'm loving so much

Express pump

Coach Bag
F21 Sunglasses

H&M Maxi Dress

Guess Necklace
Guiseppe Zanotti Wedge Booties

So that is it for me. After seeing all these, all I can say, in the words of Yung6ix, is, "Lord abeg give me PLenty Money." See prices!
What is your current fashion obsession this summer, please drop your comments and share. 

Till next time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

Photo Source: LindaIkeji.blogspot.com




2 comments: