Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Love and Rebuild Life!

Photo by Emily Shur
If you are not familiar with the woman above, her name is Sofia Vergara, star of the hit series, Modern Family. In this week's issue of Parade Magazine, the 39-year old Colombian actress discusses her personal tragedies and how she's been able to pull through. One paragraph struck me so I decided to share. Enjoy :)

Do the good times now make up for the bad? "I try not to think about the bad times. Bad things happen -- killings, sickness, heartache. I'll never find the answer why, but there must be a reason, because I know God is good. Why lie in your bed getting depressed? Instead, use your energy to move forward. Love and rebuild life!"
It's like she's speaking to me! Bouta take her advice, Adios mis amigos! :):)
Till Next Time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

No comments:

Post a Comment