Monday, July 18, 2011

Lagos Under Water!!!

Before I start, I just want to apologize because its been a while since my last post but while I was away, OroboTohBad has been keeping the blog lively.

So as you all know or might have heard, Lagos is not the best place to be right now due to the recent treat by mother nature. Anyways the flood is so bad and recently, many people have been saying that this is just the beginning :-(. My heart goes out to everybody affected by the flood. I don't know a lot about Lagos I know it is very crowded so I cant even imagine how many lives were affected. Some say it is the government's fault (btw PDP wants Fashola to resign because of this...they claim he is not using his position the right way....only God knows what that meant) and some are saying that the damages were caused by Lagosians not taking proper care of their surroundings. Either way, the flood is leaving a huge impact. It has taken a lot of lives and caused a huge load of damage.




















































































Please pray for those affected. I can't imagine myself in this kind of situation.


Till Next Time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

No comments:

Post a Comment