Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jewel by Lisa: Favorite Looks

Love how the different patterns work together

The blazer is pretty interesting, seems like it'll spice up a dull day anytime
Tis the season for maxi dresses and I will like to cop me one of those.

The top is cute but slim cut pants like that, <3!

Adore those shorts.


No Words...



The neckline has me doing cartwheels, beautiful.





That back!!!!


In Tyra's voice, "Fierce!"




That purple skirt is soooo Fetch!

And now, from the newest collection,
If you love me, you would get me the maxi dress, lol.
Those Skirts!!!!!! 
I just love how fashion in Nigeria is growing, it is beautiful. Jewel By Lisa is one of the prominent labels doing big things and it is headed by Lisa Folawiyo. Even international stars like Kelis and E! news anchor, Catt Sadler have been seen rocking pieces by the label.

Kelis with some sort of crown-ish

Catt Sadler


Sources: www.bellanaija.com
               www. jewelbylisa.com.ng

Yours truly has been saving up for when she visits Naija next, so I can do some major shopping damage.

But yeah, let me know what you think of the clothes and the design. 

Till Next Time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope 

3 comments:

  1. Oooooohhh, They're all so cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am falling in love with ankara all over again <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right, found a new addiction in these clothes

    ReplyDelete