Friday, July 15, 2011

TT Movie Watch: ZR-7

"When life in boarding school got tough...we got even"

The movie is being told as a story about TJ and his friends. It depicts their sojourn in a Nigerian public boarding school and all the various obstacles they must overcome, from morning duties to bullies. The real gist begins when they witness a teacher and two female students in an "uncompromising position."
Here's the trailer:


The website is www.zr7themovie.com, and the movie is coming to Cinemas on August 2011, most likely Nigerian Cinemas first.

I am extremely excited about this movie actually. Like, I've been stalking their website since I saw the first trailer 4 months ago. I love the soundtrack and I love how it is based on boarding school life, brings back memories. I love how the accent is not some brit/american/jamaican nonsense and the lead actor is not looking too bad, if I may say so. Haha. The acting also seems pretty good. I have really high hopes and I sincerely hope it does not disappoint. For you all living in Nigeria, you are so lucky!!

Till next time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

No comments:

Post a Comment