Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who Would You Choose?

See these beautiful men, African talent, lol
To the left is Majid Michel, the Ghanaian actor who has starred in movies such as Hearts of Men and Silent Scandals. In the middle is Mike Ezuruounye, Nigeria's resident "Wonder Boy". He's been in The Celebrity and Critical Decision; he's also recently married. And to the right is Jim Iyke, who's been in Pleasure Boosters and Love My Way. They were all at the AMAA Nominations night in Nairobi, Kenya.

So who would you choose in a perfect utopia. For me, I'll go for Jim Iyke, he looks and acts like a Gbaus(boss in uber ghetto english lol). Share your comments below.

Till Next Time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

4 comments:

  1. Ewww, Jim Iyke?? Are you serious?? If you asked in 2006, I would have said, Mike but I guess now it's all about Majid and I do like him so yes, Majid. But seriously, Jim Iyke? Ew. Okay, I'm done. John Dumelo should totally be here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the heart wants what it wants.
    Hopefully, there'll be similar post with JD in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really tho Jim Iyke?/ Now i see u have the worst taste in MEN..I'll go for MAJID all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ahn, you guys should let me be now. Na ur eyes, I take like them?? lol

    ReplyDelete