Sunday, July 17, 2011

Record Breaking Night for Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows 2



So, unless you've been living under a rock, you would know that the final Harry Potter movie came last Friday. It made history by earning upwards of $90 million on it's opening day, not a bad start at all.

It broke the record previously held by The Twilight Saga: New Moon, which earned $72.7 million on it's opening day.

I haven't been able to see it, work does that to you but my friends that have, said it's really good. Of course I would not allow them to say more because I will injure somebody if they spoil that movie for me, haha.

In case, you haven't seen the trailer,

Source: The Hollywood Reporter
Till Next Time Sweeties, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

2 comments:

  1. How this winsh and winsad come take consign naija?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, we try to incorporate some international headlines also but the focus is Nigeria. Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete