Thursday, August 11, 2011

To My Tope(OroboTohBaddd)

I have been thinking if I should or should not put this post up but finally here it is. I just want to apologize for not making it to the movies yesterday after all your hard work (getting the ticket and all). I love you and I promise there will be more than enough opportunities for us to go out. I'm sorry if I made you miss Toni more. Kindly accept my bold apology. I'm really happy to have gotten to know you to this point and I love you. Muah







Till Next Time; Don't Dull
Tola & Tope





2 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope Tope accepted this lame apology :P. Tola! You're slacking with your tweets, don't let me vex here o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool, but you know what's so funny. I wasn't even mad about that. But thanks for caring :)

    ReplyDelete