Sunday, August 14, 2011

Retta- Kolo For You(Official Video)

My people, how body? Shey una dey kampe? I know this is late for some but Happy Sunday! Had a wonderful day myself; went to a new church. Funny Story about that below.

The artiste's name is Retta and I honestly can't describe her sound, it's Soul/Pop-ish with an helpful dose of goosebumps, I swear. Stumbled on her by chance and I was blown.
Check out the video for her first single, directed by Clarence Peters and starring Peter Okoye(PSquare), looking quite yummy ;).

P.S1: If you are scared of the picture above, you are NOT alone.
P.S2: Funny Story: I went to a new church today with a friend and it was awesome!. Then the pastor called for newcomers to come forward and I usually don't stand up cos I hate attention like that. But FFO like me, immediately my friend told me they were giving food to the newcomers, I jumped up like something just pinched my nyash. Only for me to go to the room and see Nature Valley and water. Don't get me wrong, I was quite appreciative, I even took some with me, but I was expecting some Jollof Rice with fried beef and plantain. I even let my imagination include moin-moin, haha. Now, all I can pray is that i will not get sold for food. Do you ever get like that because of food? Plx let me know oh!

Till Next Time, Don't Dull!
Tola&Tope

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched the video yet but WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL'S APPEARANCE???

    ReplyDelete