Sunday, August 7, 2011

MOVIE WATCH: Ties That Bind

Morning peoples! Hope you are all having blessed Sundays, I pray that God may guide our paths for His Glory today.

Ties That Bind is Leila Djansi's new movie, starring Kimberly Elise, Omotola J. Ekeinde, Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo and Ebbe Bassey.
It is the story of three women from different walks of life who are united by a similar pain: loss of a child. They come together in a small village where they journey to redemption, love, life and forgiveness.
Check out the trailer, it looks really interesting,
Don't think there's a projected release date yet but it's coming within the next couple of months :)
Source: Ties That Bind via Facebook.

Sadly, I turned 20 today, meaning I'm now officially old. And I also hate celebrating birthdays but I'm grateful for my life and the blessings God has been overdosing me with :). I want to wish my cousin, Toni, who was born on the same day, the best HAPPY BIRTHDAY ever!!!!!! Love my Twin Cousin so so so much <3!

Till Next Time, Don't Dull
Tola&Tope

No comments:

Post a Comment