Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome

Hey guys,


So, I created this blog because I just love (heart) Nollywood movies and African movies in general. The main point of the blog is basically to do movie reviews, let y'all know movies that are coming soon that I think would be On Point.
Also, I'll be letting you guys know where you can watch a particular movie or something. I know this will be important because, for me, who is schooling in Maryland, omo I wanted to die when I was remembering those old movies like Full Moon and I was wondering how i was going to watch them. But someone saved me oh!
I might also dabble a little in Music, but let me just say this about Nigerian music, I'm very partial oh. I love M.I so much that if he comes out with an album with only one song on it and that song was like Soulja Boy Crank That, I will buy it and recommend it to everyone, lol. Just kidding, but seriously though, i love M.I

So you guys should just be checking and commenting and giving me tips on how I can make my blog better.

Peace and God Bless!

6 comments:

  1. so far so great!

    check out Dangerous Angels and What a sinful world (please wash your haiz with anointing oil after watching it-extreme raunch, Tonto Dikeh style!)

    http://temiville.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i like i blog. nd u follow me plz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate talent alot as well as I appreciate bloggers. Your casual touch towards blogging stands you out. Plain down to earth and on-point.

    Regards.

    My Blog: http://www.etauso.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @temiville, I actually started what a sinful world but I stopped cos i was too tired, maybe I'll review it soon. Thankies sha!

    @Eta Uso, muchas gracias, thanks a lot. That means so much. I'll try to keep the posts coming!

    Thanks Divastar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha...OMG!! You have a freaking blog!! LOL! I don't even know what to say. I had finished reading all the reviews you made on the different movies, and I was like, lemme even see who this person that is writing sef....and lo and behold, It was YOU!! lol I know this is not a serious comment but can you blame me? am beyond shocked! OMG!!! lol
    I actually love naija movies too, and was looking for where to watch tango with me and some other naija movies, and I can across your blog from the google search engine!
    I must say, this is AWESOME! The reviews really want to make me watch these movies. You definitely give nigerian movies the credit that they deserve and thats exactly what they need right now, in the midst of all those haters that just have mouth to talk about how bad naija movies are. hiss!. oshi! They probably can't do any better. Am so proud of you! *sniff* *sniff* lol. This has definitely inspired me. Maybe someday I'll also write a blog about something that am passionate about. lol
    LOL! See how I have written essay now. Am just so shocked and happy! lol Keep up the good work bbz! Love ya! (Also, tone down on the shelling. ahn, ahn! is that what i taught you! lol just kidding :p)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jasola,
    Lol, love your comment. And thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you like the posts. African movies has taken over me oh.
    If you want to know any good movies, just lemme know. They're really improving and I'm so happy

    ReplyDelete