Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Genevieve is 32!!!!!!

I love Genevieve, I love Genevieve, like I can't say it anymore. She's such a versatile and brilliant actress. I see her face on a movie jacket and I know I'm definitely watching and she's one of those thespians that truly gets better with time, like fine French wine, like I'll ever know. With movies like Ije, Tango With Me and Bursting Out, it's hard to not fall in love all over again.

Tango With Me was premiered recently in Silverbird Galleria, Lagos. I'm guessing, as part of the media promotion, she is being featured on Hi Magazine for their May 2011 issue and the pictures are just beautiful!!!


It's a tell-all interview, so we get to know who the star really is. I loved it, she seemed so sincere.

 Heu, see fine woman, I would kill for her eyes mehn. She knows how to work it!!!!!


And she is 32!!! Tope, na to hit the gym and live there be that.

You can read the full interview here www.himagazine.tv
The pictures were taken by TY Bello  btw

Till later, deuces!!!

1 comment:

  1. pppppprrrrrreeeettttttyyyyy :) :) :)

    p.s. use a lighter font, i couldn't read this too clearly :p

    ReplyDelete